[Callers] Difficulty rankings?

Dugan Murphy via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Apr 20 15:13:33 PDT 2015

Hi Maia,

I used to organize my dance cards by difficulty, but currently, I use
categories in my box that are largely based on dance-defining figures
(Petronella, star promenade) and types of progression (slide left,
circle-pass-through).  I find that system of organization to be more useful
when writing out a program for an evening.

Dugan Murphy
dugan at duganmurphy.com