[Callers] Alemandery (WAS: Anyone seen this sequence?)

Liz and Bill via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Apr 16 17:04:19 PDT 2015

Hi Ric,

    Some nice transitions and using so many allemands. Resonates with
Centrifugal Hey and Delphiniums and Daisies.

    I agree with Kalia and Roger that B2a seems to be a sticky point.
However I think Roger's suggestion does not flow so nicely out of B1 and
still might be awkward.

How about using an idea from Rolling and Tumbling which I think flows
better.

   B2 LLF on way back Men roll Women away (from right to left),
         (women continue their rotation 1/2 way more to); Nbr LA 1 1/2

This requires the women to roll 1 1/2 before the LA which might be too dizzy/hard.
A simpler 'roll away' which requires the woman to roll only 1/2 way could be
  used instead.

   B2 LLF on way back the Men starts the lady rolling from right to left,
but she only turns 180 degrees and slides past to connect left hands as they
come back  (so now back in line with men facing in and women facing out
with left hands joined with Nbrs); Nbr LA 1 1/2

Cheers, Bill