[Callers] Names and authors for a few dances

Martha Wild via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Apr 16 12:10:46 PDT 2015

OK, I've got a few dances here (actually more than a few but I'll start with a few) that I don't have attribution for. I'd appreciate any help, thanks!

Number 1
4 face 4

A1 Forward and back
	Swing corner
A2 Heads right and left through
	Sides right and left through
B1 Men star left
	Do-si-do the one you swung once and a bit more to see partner
B2 Balance and swing partner

Number 2
Duple Improper

A1  Allemande right neighbor 1 1/2
	With NEXT neighbor, left shoulder do-si-do once
A2	Swing original neighbor
	Lines forward and back (note, this is how I took it down but in practice I would probably rather Balance and swing original here)
B1  Circle left 3/4
	Swing partner
B2   Women chain
	FULL and zesty square through

Number 3
Duple improper

A1 Wave balance with the MEN in the middle (left to partner, men right), men do Rory O'More move past each other to partner
	Swing partner
A2	Women chain
	Women pull by the right and allemande left neighbor 1X to form a wave with the women in the middle
B1  Wave balance, women Rory past each other to neighbor
	Swing neighbor
B2	Pass through across the set to an ocean wave and balance (women in the middle)
	Step forward and with new neighbor facing you, allemande left 1 1/2 to form a wave with the men in the middle

Number 4
Duple improper

A1 Lines forward and back
	Swing neighbor
A2 4 in line down the set, turn as couples
	come back up
B1	Circle left
	Swing partner
B2   Men allemande left 1 1/2