[Callers] Fwd: Our House

Andrea Nettleton twirly-girl at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 6 10:46:14 PST 2014

Hi friends,
Dean called me this morning to remind me that the B2 of Our House is not  Partner Balance and Swing, but a Partner Gypsy and Meltdown into a Swing, or as he says it so well, a Gypsy Meltdown with your Partner.
Which reminds me that He and Sandy Brand organize an awesome dance weekend outside of Charlotte NC called Gypsy Meltdown.  Meet the author of many great dances, Dean himself, dance all weekend to PEM and Crowfoot, Cis Hinkle and George Marshall calling.  I'm going.  See some of you there?
Best,
Andrea

Sent from my iOnlypretendtomultitask