[Callers] Mad, Mad World

Martha Wild mawild at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 10 16:59:54 PDT 2013

I had a request from Karin Neils to post my dance Mad, Mad World on Shared Weight as she had seen it mentioned here recently (I missed that) but not the details. So here are the details:

Mad, Mad World
Martha Wild,  August 8, 2008
Duple Improper

A1 Long lines forward and back
	Mad robin (women to the right in front of men)
A2 Women pass by the left shoulder and
	Gypsy and swing partner
B1 Pass through across the set and California twirl
	Mad robin (men pass to the right in front of women)
B2  Men pass by the left shoulder and
	Gypsy and swing neighbor
The women can give a gentle tug to the men after the Cal twirl to ease them into their mad robin.

Note: This dance can be done without the gypsies to a slow slip jig.

The dance can be seen on youtube here www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHscaBxLW5c with Firecloud and Lynn Ackerson, and here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrQcayS9CrM with Perpetual Emotion and Susan Petrick.

I'm glad people are having fun with it.

Martha