[Callers] No thumb allemandes

Michael Fuerst mjerryfuerst at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 06:28:48 PDT 2013

In order to ensure the future of  thumb engagement during allemandes, CDSS should be petitioned to seek an appropriate one of each of the following : (1) a  supporting fatwah,  (2) an addition to halakha ,  (3) a papal edict,  (4)  additions to both sruti and smriti and (5)  a sixth niyama

Michael Fuerst      802 N Broadway      Urbana IL 61801       217-239-5844
Links to photos of many of my drawings and paintings are at www.ArtComesFuerst.com