[Callers] And while I'm at it...

Bob Isaacs isaacsbob at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 23:19:14 PDT 2013

Kalia:

Here's the one from me:

Criss-Cross Heys              Becket-L, 4/1/03

A1.  8,2,6 Circle L and pass through R, N2 pass L, N3 gypsy R

A2.  4,12  N2 balance, swing

B1.  8,8    Gents allemande L 1 1/2, 1/2 hey (PR, LL, N2R, GL)

B2.  4,12  Partner balance, swing    (or gypsy and swing)

The A1 forms a mini hey up and down, and combined the 1/2 hey across gives you the criss-cross.  A relatively simple way to go out of the minor set -

Bob