[Callers] Giant Robot Dance

Linda Leslie laleslierjg at comcast.net
Tue Jul 9 15:42:14 PDT 2013

Dear Kalia,
I am not sure that the dance you refer to is the following. However, I
wrote this for Dance Flurry 2009, when I had the pleasure of calling
there with Giant Robot. The session was titled "1,2,3,4 Swings".  I
would love to know if this is the dance in question!
warmly, Linda

Giant Robot Dance
by Linda Leslie
Contra/Becket-CW/Dbl-Prog/Easy