[Callers] Need name and author of a dance

Jack Mitchell jamitch3 at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 5 09:45:25 PDT 2013

The name is Of The Mills by John Gallagher

It can be found here:
http://www.quiteapair.us/calling/acdol/dance/acd_112.html

The A1 should be:

RHS 1/2, gents loop back to fall in behind partner
RHS 1/2, gents loop back at home and face across while the ladies
allemande R 3/4 to face partner

Hey starts passing partner by L shoulder

Is this possibly going to show up in your program saturday?  It's a
great dance and it's been a long time since I've gotten to dance it.

Jack