[Callers] dances with down-the-halls

Bob Isaacs isaacsbob at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 29 21:55:55 PDT 2013

JoLaine and All:

Does it always have to be down-the-hall?

Turning in Turn               Improper - line/4 (2s in the middle)

Bob Isaacs, 12/99

1A1.  Up hall in line/4 - turn alone, down hall and bend line

1A2.  Circle L, 1s 1/2 figure 8 above

1B1.  1s turn contra corners

1B2.  1s balance, swing - face down
2A1.  Down hall in line/4 - turn alone, up hall and bend line

2A2.  Circle L, 2s 1/2 figure 8 below

2B1.  2s turn contra corners

2B2.  2s balance, swing - face up

Unlike other alternating cc dances, this povides a reminder of who's active.  When starting up the hall, it's the 1s; down the hall, it's the 2s -

Bob