[Callers] Storage solutions for dance cards

colin at colinhume.com colin at colinhume.com
Thu Oct 11 08:24:08 PDT 2012

I got up to 5 boxes of 3 x 5 cards, decided that was getting silly, and
bought a briefcase such as you can see at http://tinyurl.com/9nug8o7

I put in two cardboard dividers to make three columns and it will take all
2,500 cards plus microphone, cough sweets, Ibuprofen and anything else I

Now my eyes have got to the stage where I need glasses to read the cards,
and then I can't see the dancers.  So now I use a lap-top with my Dance
Organiser program which you can download from
http://www.colinhume.com/download.htm - it has a full-screen option which
is what I need when I'm calling.

Colin Hume