[Callers] Walk the Plank

Jack Mitchell jamitch3 at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 14 12:28:04 PST 2012

Rather than saying "Don't clap" I have found that it can work well to
put the emphasis on what they can do to make the dance work
well...Balance the ring and twirl straight into your partner's arms for
a swing.  Or in this case, balance and twirl to the right, letting the
twirl send your left hand into the center for a star....or something
like that.