[Callers] What makes a program varied, how important is that

Donald Perley donperley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 03:13:45 PDT 2012

I'll make an analogy between an evening of 12 dances and an essay of
12 paragraphs.

If a common word appears in every paragraph, I wouldn't notice.  If
it's a less common word,  or every paragraph begins with the same
word, or the same sentence appears in several paragraph, then I would.

To me as a dancer, ladies chain or B&S I wouldn't notice as
repetitious.  Something like rory o'more or mad robin I would.