[Callers] Changing on the last round for a partner swing

Bob Isaacs isaacsbob at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 07:27:07 PST 2012

Come to think of it, there's one very good time a night to change the ending (a tip learned long ago from David Kirchner); the first dance of the evening.  This acts like an auxiliary sound check - if many dancers don't swing or look confused, especially in the far corners of the hall, you're not being heard well over the band. - Bob