[Callers] Chuck the Budgie

Dhuntdancer at aol.com Dhuntdancer at aol.com
Wed Feb 29 18:53:01 PST 2012

I asked Rick Mohr (who is not on this list) and this is his reply.

I'm not too particular about "formation" because it seems funny to
categorize an entire dance by where you happen to be at one certain point. These
days most dancers automatically line up improper, so when possible I save
words/time by starting there and making slight adjustments to the walkthrough.
 For example, in "Becket" dances that start with circle left 3/4 and swing
neighbor I usually start improper and circle left all the way.
-Rick

Donna

In a message dated 2/28/2012 10:35:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,