[Callers] Overused figures

Linda Leslie laleslierjg at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 11:39:04 PST 2012

Yes, I do, and I am happy to share it!  Larry published his in "Give &
Take". In his printed version,  the axes are rotated so that the dance
moves appear in the first column on the left. In the blank version
(attached), you can set it up in whatever way that seems helpful. The
second grid has some dance moves added in, but along the top of the
grid. I am attaching the 2 pdf's, which I shared at a workshop at
RPDLW a few years back. The Caller's Companion "Program Matrix"
function is based on this type grid.

We should all thank Larry for having shared this method of organizing
with us. I hope you find it helpful!
warmly, Linda