[Callers] (no subject)

Jonathan Sivier jsivier at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 27 18:59:39 PDT 2011

On 10/27/2011 8:41 PM, Martha Edwards wrote:
> True, how true!
>
> Yet something doesn't have to be clear to be intriguing...
>
> I'm sure we can come up with something much better.  If what I suggested is
> kind of dumb, you are all empowered to come up with something equally dumb.
> Perhaps out of our collective silly ideas that we think will never work  we
> may find something that will...

    I like "Dance outside the box", perhaps with an image of the feet
pattern of the box step.  However, I think that will also be
incomprehensible to people who aren't already familiar with dancing.

Jonathan
-----
Jonathan Sivier
Caller of Contra, English and Early American Dances
jsivier AT illinois DOT edu
Dance Page: http://www.sivier.me/dance_leader.html
-----
Q: How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
A: It depends on what dance you call!