[Callers] Re Improper

David Lawrence Harvey dave at nycbarndance.com
Mon Oct 10 06:04:28 PDT 2011

Of course, Bill, your point begs the question, if everyone has switched
sides, is this not also a proper dance?  That's a question we are trying to
answer I suppose.  Do there exist traditional dances where all the men face
the left side of the hall and the women the right?  And were those called
improper?  I, myself, don't know the answer to this question.

-Dave