[Callers] Social engineering

David Lawrence Harvey dave at nycbarndance.com
Sun Oct 9 06:31:06 PDT 2011

I agree with you, David, and the comments of Bruce Hamilton's that you point
to.  Where there's a caller that is needed, you might say the caller is a
unfortunate necessity.  I suppose many callers would prefer to, and perhaps
do when given the chance, join the dance when all of the decisions Bruce
Hamilton is talking about are made.

Yours,
Dave Harvey
NYC Barn Dance