[Callers] Wanted: Aspiring festival callers

Rob Harper rah at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 25 19:35:59 PDT 2011

Think you're ready to call dance weekends around the country?  Here's your
chance to get noticed.

Announcing Catapult! The National Contra Showcase.  A dance weekend like
you've never seen before.  Six up and coming callers. Six emerging bands. 24
hours of contra dancing. One weekend.  One place. And we need you.

Callers (and musicians), see if you fit the bill and apply now.

Dancers and organizers, save the date and sign up for registration
notifications.

All, spread the word far and wide and recommend your favorite rising bands
and callers.

Atlanta. Memorial Day Weekend 2012 (May 25-28). Get all the details you need
at www.catapultshowcase.com.

Grab your card box and the mic, and maybe we'll see you on the Catapult
stage in May.

ciao,

rah

Rob Harper