[Callers] Dare to Be Square ride from Atlanta Nov 18 and 20

Bengtson, Lissa lbengtson at lake.ollusa.edu
Thu Oct 13 12:34:03 PDT 2011

I am arriving at the Atlanta airport on Friday Nov 18 around noon.  I'll be leaving from the same airport on Sunday around 7 p.m.
I had planned to take the shuttle from Brasstown, but renting a car is less expensive.  Let me know if anyone is flying in and out at about the same times and  would like to share the ride.

Mapquest says it's about 2.5 to 3 hours.  Piece of cake for a Texan...unless that cold white stuff starts falling from the sky!

Lissa Bengtson
Director, International Folk Culture Center
Our Lady of the Lake University
411 SW 24th St.
San Antonio, TX 78207
210-431-3922  or (cell) 210-867-0692