[Callers] Choosing Mixers.....

The Witful Turnip wturnip at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 8 10:35:29 PDT 2011

>Message: 1
>Date: 08 Oct 2011 09:10:27 -0400
>From: David.Millstone at VALLEY.NET (David Millstone)
>To: callers at sharedweight.net
>Subject: Re: [Callers] The Beginners' Lesson Tips?
>
>Greg wrote: "Mixers are often used to force integration of the dance hall."
>
>I'm glad that he included the "often" qualifier, thereby leaving open the
>possibility
>that not every caller who chooses a mixer is condemned to the 9th circle of
>hell.

I completely, totally, utterly, absolutely agree with every single thing
David Millstone wrote in his response. It's a rare event when I don't call a
mixer in my dance programs. And I love dancing a mixer. They are fun!

Just my 2 Canadian cents. I believe now worth less than American cents
again...
Bev