[Callers] American Country Dances Online

Chris Weiler (home) chris.weiler at weirdtable.org
Tue Jun 28 19:30:00 PDT 2011

I'm wondering what people's feelings are about the author's permissions
to publish their dances on the site. Does the permission transfer to the
new site, or should the new owners re-confirm with the authors.

I'd be interested in listing my dances, since they're published online
already. But I'd be interested in seeing what the new form the site
takes first.

Chris Weiler
New Hampshire