[Callers] American Country Dances Online

Mark Widmer mark at harbormist.com
Mon Jun 27 17:11:28 PDT 2011

Thanks Clark.  Looks like it is indeed defunct, unless/until somebody is
willing to take on hosting duties for it.

 From your link, I was able to find the webpage of Russell Owen, who
used to maintain American Country Dances Online.  He has just recently
shut it down; he has this note on his webpage:

    Note: if you are looking for American Country Dances On Line: I shut
    down 2011-06-13 as I did not have time to maintain it. If you wish
    to host it please contact me.

    Russell Owen
    University of Washington
    PO Box 351580