[Callers] Puttin' On the Dance updates to cease here

Chrissy Fowler ktaadn_me at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 12:00:55 PDT 2011

Hi Shared Weight callers!

I just sent the latest news on the upcoming conference for Northeast dance organizers.  Wanted to let everyone know that from this point forward, I'm only going to send those updates to the Shared Weight organizers list.  If you want to get direct updates from us, send an email to NEDanceOrgs at gmail.com

Also, I've been noticing with interest the recent exchanges regarding performer/sound compensation, most of which seem more relevant to the organizers list than the callers list.  Any thought of cross-posting for the benefit of the folks who are only on the organizers list?

Cheers!
Chrissy Fowler
Belfast, ME