[Callers] Puttin' On the Dance - June Update

Chrissy Fowler ktaadn_me at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 11:56:43 PDT 2011

Dear Northeast Dance Organizers,

The Longest Day has just passed for
all of us in the Northeast, and the four of us are very busy with tasks
related to the Puttin' On the Dance conference planned for November
11-13.

Here's our news:

* Mary Wesley of Ferrisburgh,VT
 has joined our conference organizing team!   We're thrilled to add her
energy and experience to our planning crew, and we eagerly anticipate an
 inspiring weekend conference in November.

* Our conference website is ready!  http://www.puttinonthedance.org/
 You'll find all sorts of interesting info there, including specifics on
 conference fees, various deadlines, travel info, forms, and more.  Many
 thanks to two multi-talented Northeast dance organizers - Toki Oshima of Whitefield ME for her artwork and Ethan
Hazzard-Watkins of Brattleboro VT for his website design.

* Find us on Facebook!  Here's a handy link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Puttin-On-the-Dance/168215219908921

* Registration is now open, with the Earlybird Fees in effect until September 1.  (See Register tab on the website for full details.)

*
 We have some scholarship funding in hand, and we are actively seeking
additional contributions to the scholarship fund.   (For info and
application, see Scholarships, under Register tab on the website) We hope you will also use creative ways to pay your conference fees.  (For a few useful suggestions, see Fund Your Attendance, under Register tab on the website.)

* Next steps include finalizing the Program content, session Topics, and Session Leadership, as you can see from those pages on the website.  Keep in touch with your suggestions and input!

Happy Solstice and happy organizing!

Chrissy, Delia, Linda & Mary

--
Puttin' On the Dance:  A Conference for Northeast Dance Organizers

November 11-13, 2011
www.puttinonthedance.org
Chrissy Fowler (ME) Delia Clark (VT)  Linda Henry (MA) Mary Wesley (VT)