[Callers] Caller Fees

Rich Goss richgoss at comcast.net
Sun Jun 19 17:17:37 PDT 2011

Portland,Oregon guarantees bands and callers $70, with shares above breakeven evenly distributed between band members, caller and a share to PCDC.  Bands above four members split the amount that would be paid to four.  For fifth Saturdays (open band/mic) only the two lead musicians and the lead caller are paid, same formula.

Sound person is paid $125.

Rich Goss

Sent from my iPad