[Callers] Caller Fees

Richard Mckeever macmck at ymail.com
Sat Jun 18 22:18:51 PDT 2011

Sue,

In St Louis we have a fixed payment schedule we use for each event.  We run several different programs, but each program has a fixed pay plan.  We do add a bit to cover costs of travel for visiting artists.  It is not at all tied to the receipts for that night.  We don't feel it is fair to penalize bands or callers because of attendance situations that are beyond their control.

We make up any losses from grants, fund raising events and some donations.

If you want more details - you can contact me directly.

Mac McKeever