[Callers] Dance Name

Bob Isaacs isaacsbob at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 11:39:08 PST 2011

Hi Jack:

This is a variation of the following:

Two Way Street        Lisa Greenleaf/Bob Isaacs       Becket-L

A1.  Ladies allemande R 1 1/2, N1 swing - face down

A2.  Down hall in line/4 - outside walk and insides turn R, N2 swing

B1.  Up hall and bend line, circle L 3/4 and pass through

B2.  Shadow gypsy (or allemande) L, partner swing

I originally had partner gypsy and swing in B2, but that led to a very long swing.  Lisa added the pass through to the shadow a few years ago and that give a more reasonable length swing.

For the progression in A2 I do not use 1s and 2s, as they are not obvious in the lines/4.  I call "outsides walk and insides turn" instead.  It is also useful to do a second walkthrough to point out to the 2s that when they get to the top they will need to go down the hall as a couple to get back in on the unusual progression.

Bob