[Callers] Apps for callers?

Grant Goodyear grant at grantgoodyear.org
Mon Apr 11 11:28:39 PDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 3:19 AM, Will Kruse <sideways at wcrews.net> wrote:

> To those who have explore technological options for organizing your
> dances, what have you come up with?  I'm starting to see more laptops,
> PDAs, tablets, and smartphones* at dances so does anyone know how
> that's working?  What software are you using?

Many people use Caller's Companion (http://callerscompanion.com), and seem
quite pleased with it.  (Filemaker doesn't work on linux, so it's not an
option for me.)

I generally just throw my program into a text file and access it from my
laptop.  That said, I keep cards handy as a backup, because I've never had a
3x5 card run out of battery.

-Grant-
--
Grant Goodyear