[Callers] FInding a Source for Dutch Crossing

Sarah Ziegi sarah_ziegi at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 09:36:25 PDT 2011

Hello all,
I'm new to the listserve- I'm a caller from Syracuse, NY and was wondering if
anyone out there could help me out. I've been meaning to learn to call Dutch
Crossing for a while now, and an upcoming dance weekend that I'll be at is
hoping to include it in their program. I've danced it and watched videos of it
and I have a pretty good idea how I'm going to teach it, but I was wondering
where to find a hard copy source for the dance. I found one online by Colin Hume
that seems to be the English version, which I guess is the original? Is the
version typically taught at contra weekends Joseph Pimentel's Yankee Dutch
Crossing? Is there a website or a book out there that has a written form of the
dance?

Thanks for any help,
Sarah VanNorstrand