[Callers] ONS Dance - Star Crazy (was Accretion Reel)

JD Erskine sailargh at victoria.tc.ca
Tue Apr 12 21:41:29 PDT 2011

On 30/Mar/11 02:17, Liz and Bill wrote:
snip
> B2: The requirement for 3 couples is only 'recommended', let circles
> of any size form, and let the dancers sort out the fun when the
> circles have an even number of couples.
>
> Cheers, Bill
> PS - At a folk festival barn dance someone called a mixer that used the
> idea in B1. I made up this 32 bar version. Does anyone recognize it?

Controlled chaos is the word! Used one like this at a Community/possible
new Contra dance on the Island last Saturday with fun results.

Version I have is "Borrowdale Exchange" via Tom Green. His notes state
it's an apparent variant on the Kentucky Reel.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/greenery/BarnDances/WholeSet.html

John
--
J.D. Erskine