[Callers] Calling for dancers with disabilities

Dave Colestock contradancerdave at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 20:31:44 PDT 2011

Thanks Linda.  I remember attending it several years ago, and I am at work now so I could not look it up in my copy of the past years schedules.  Thanks for pointing Chrissy in the right direction (and me too!).  But I do remember the session I attended as being presented by a woman - I can't recall her name, and maybe she was a sub or something.  Or. maybe I am just having a "senior moment".

Dave Colestock
Harrisburg, PA