[Callers] Calling for dancers with disabilities

Dave Colestock contradancerdave at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 19:52:33 PDT 2011

There was a session at Neffa a few years ago, about doing dances that did not require actual dancing.  This was for wheelchair bound and other disabled people.  Involved a lot of hand motions, clapping and such.  I forget who gave the session, but you may be able to look it up if you attended and/or have your program from then.  Maybe it was 3 years or so ago?  Maybe someone else on the list remembers the session??

Dave Colestock
Harrisburg, PA