[Callers] What makes a caller a great caller?

Jeanette Mill jeanette_mill at yahoo.com.au
Mon Apr 11 18:26:19 PDT 2011

Great question Will. My friend Lisa Sieverts summed it up well (and I hope I am
recalling her words correctly - apologies to Lisa if my memory is not serving me
well) by saying that a caller always needs to be mindful that the dancers are
there to have FUN! So this needs to be at the core of any decisions regarding
programming etc. I have lots more thoughts, but thought I would throw this one
in for now.

Looking forward to reading everyone's replies.

From Australia
Jeanette Mill
 "The piano - 88 little mistakes waiting to happen." Peter Barnes.