[Callers] Apps for callers?

Will Kruse sideways at wcrews.net
Mon Apr 11 01:19:21 PDT 2011

To those who have explore technological options for organizing your
dances, what have you come up with?  I'm starting to see more laptops,
PDAs, tablets, and smartphones* at dances so does anyone know how
that's working?  What software are you using?

Will

* At an open mic session last weekend a friend decided to call at the
last minute and pulled the dance up on his smartphone.  I was
tremendously tempted to pull out my phone and call him when I dropped
out at the bottom of the set.  I resisted the urge :-)