[Callers] Dance length

Richard Hart rich at harts.mv.com
Fri May 14 21:37:52 PDT 2010

I saw Byron tonight and he gave me an ok to share his dance here, so
here is Chasing the "L".

*Chasing the “L”* - Byron Ricker “Quad” Becket
A Quad Becket is a dance that can be done with just 4 couples, as no one
is ever out at the ends

*A1:* On the L Diagonal, Right & Left Through;
Ladies Chain Straight Across

*A2:* Men Allemande L 1 ½ x (to partner)
Gypsy with Partner

*B1:* Hey for 4 (Women start with L sh)

*B2:* Partner Balance & Swing

Laur remarked on 5/13/2010 1:29 AM: