[Callers] Valentine's theme dance

Susan Moffett smoffett at insightbb.com
Tue Feb 9 10:35:57 PST 2010

OK one more and I'm done....for now. I wrote this dance a while back

"Stars in our Eyes" becket, double progression

A1	On the left diagonal, lines go forward and back  (face a new couple)
	Ladies chain
A2	Star left once around, look for a new neighbor and swing
B1	Gents alle left 1 and 1/2, pick up your pt. for a star promenade
and a butterfly twirl
B2	Ladies gypsy
	Pt. swing

Jo Mortland and I turned this one into a crooked contra ( I guess you
call it that....one with a C part)

"48 Stars"

A1-B1	Same as above
B2	Hey for 4
C1	Pt. balance and swing
C2	Long lines F&B
	Circle left once around

If any of you try either of these let me know (and Jo too) what you
think.

Thanks!