[Callers] Calling medleys for the first time

Dorcas Hand handd51 at tekkmail.com
Tue Dec 28 09:48:30 PST 2010

I admire you, Parker. I shy away from medleys probably from laziness.  I think there is no walk through, tho sometimes the caller tells the first move in advance and hints at some that might be in the mix. I think the real trick is to keep the dances straightforward without too many figures each, and to manage the transitions from one to the next.  That is the key for you, anyway - emphasize the start of the new dance and call strongly thru the changeover.

Now I'll let those who actually call them answer!
Happy New Year.
Dorcas