[Callers] Gender free dances

Amy Cann acann at putneyschool.org
Sat Dec 4 11:02:45 PST 2010

Huh. How odd. You know what? I know that... have for years. But as I was
thinking of it in dance terms, my brain decided that the straight-diagonal
line was the important bit (imagining two people hands reaching to each
other) and decided to substitute N and Z.

Weird -- but also makes sense, because both letters are equally squarish.

You're totally right about the yarn mistake --- but on reflection, I think I
stand by the choice of N and Z for dancing.

Huh.

Amy