[Callers] Gender free dances

mhillegonds at comcast.net mhillegonds at comcast.net
Thu Dec 2 10:34:40 PST 2010

Susie,

I also don't have specific gender-free experience.  However, you might try using Ones and Twos.  This is gender neutral while also using familiar contra calls.

Harder to do is to try adjust the poor attitude of the narrow-minded "experienced" dancers who don't appreciate that "those people" and any other new dancers are needed to keep tha contra dance community alive and vibrant.

Good luck with the new dance.  May you have many more to come.

Mark Hillegonds