[Callers] "Hands Four From the Top" Instruction

Amy Cann acann at putneyschool.org
Wed Dec 1 19:29:26 PST 2010

I tell them --

(at the beginning of dance:) *Ones get ready to be Ones* by switching.

To everyone else: when you reach the top and become a new One, switch *then*
.

To old Ones: when you reach the bottom and become a two, *UNswitch*.

Slightly different thought process; seems to work.

Basically, though, it's regional -- high proportion of regulars? They'll
take care of it.
High proportion of day-trippers? You prob. should nudge a little.