[Callers] ricochet or push-back hey - Tapsalteerie

Paul Wilde zenyente at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 19:47:51 PST 2010

Tina,

This doesn't look like a Becket dance, but rather simply improper, based on
what I'm reading.  Seems for this to work, your partner has to start across
the set from you.

warmest regards,
Paul

> Carlson Tapsalteerie                                Becket contra, improper
> Author unknown.
>

> A1          (8)            LL F&B
>               (8)            Gents Al-R  1½, pass P by L-Sh
>
> A2          (16)          Tapsalteerie Hey:
>                        Ladies cross  ½ hey, Gents push back
>                        Gents cross ½ hey, Ladies push back
>
> B1          (16)           P – B&Sw
>
> B2           (8)            Ladies Al-R  1½
>                (8)            N – Sw

I'm also curious as to how other's might walk this through.  Do the dancers
starting the hey each time have to make a wide loop while their partners are
"pushing back"?