[Callers] B1 Petronellas

Bob Isaacs isaacsbob at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 21 09:38:31 PDT 2009

Hi Chris and All:
A few years ago I came up with this one, and with Larry's permission later re-named it in honor of his tune:
The Judge   Becket-L
A1.  Circle L 3/4, neighbor swingA2.  R and L through, L diagonal ladies chain to shadowB1.  Balance, Petronella, balance, Petronella 1 1/2B2.  Partner balance, swing
Larry and I are hoping in 100 years or so this will ascend to chestnut status.
Bob