[Callers] emerging artists

Chris Weiler (home) chris.weiler at weirdtable.org
Tue Aug 25 20:12:55 PDT 2009

I was feeling a little shy about sharing my dances, so I sent a private
e-mail to Bronwyn. But so many people have replied, I'll share the link
to my dance compositions, including a new one written just a few months ago:

http://chrisweiler.ws/dances.htm

Julie Vallimont inspired a couple of these dances, so I thought that
Bronwyn could surprise her.

I think that this is a great idea. Thanks everyone for sharing!

Chris Weiler
Goffstown, NH