[Callers] emerging artists

Dave Colestock contradancerdave at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 15:09:58 PDT 2009

I have a few dances you may like.  The first dance is a somewhat new dance that has been well received.  I have only composed a couple dozen dances (many are on my web site) but this one I think is especially nice.  Written May 28, 2006 at the Seattle Northwest Folklife Festival, and named "A Sizzlin' Seattle".  Hope you like it.

A Sizzlin' Seattle - Dave Colestock
Becket
3 Swing, Double Progression

A1  Circle Left 3/4
       Pass thru (to New Neighbors)
       Swing the New Neighbor

A2  B&S the Next Neighbor

B1  Gents AL 1 1/2
       Swing Partner

B2  LL F&B
       Pass Thru Across the Set
       CA Twirl with Partner (keep hands joined for the circle left in A1)

And another dance - this one uses a Men's Chain:

Men in Plaid - Dave Colestock - 01/12/2006
Improper

A1  LL F&B
       Swing your Neighbor

A2  Gentlemen Chain Across
       Gentlemen Allemande Left Twice Around

B1  Balance and Swing Partner

B2  Right & Left Thru
       Ladies Chain Across

Dance written at the Dutch Apple Dinner Theater in
Lancaster, PA at the dinner show of "Forever Plaid".

Enjoy!

Dave Colestock