[Callers] emerging artists

richgoss at comcast.net richgoss at comcast.net
Tue Aug 25 15:35:21 PDT 2009

This one is hot off the presses.  Would appreciate feedback.  Plan to debut this Saturday in Portland.

Loose Marbles  by Rich Goss    improper contra

double progression

A1:  Pass current N by right, next N by left, swing N #3

A2: Ladies alle right 1 1/2 (to face partner), 1/2 hey (pass ptr left sh)

B1: Partner Bal and Sw

B2: Ladies chain, Bal ring, roll away partner across set (to trade places)

Need to swap quickly on the ends to come back in (unless the lines are uneven)