[Callers] emerging artists

Richard Allen Fischer richardallenfischer at verizon.net
Tue Aug 25 15:31:34 PDT 2009

Hi Bronwyn,

What's the date of the NYC dance?  Sounds like it will be great!

I like A Pirate's Life for Me by Nathaniel Jack:

A1  BSN
A2  Pass thru to wave; balance the wave; Rory O'More spin right, but
men pass two; men catch left hands and allemande left once
B1  BSP
B2  Women DSD 1 1/2; gypsy N (about) once and progress to new N

Richard