[Callers] emerging artists

Bronwyn Woods woods.bronwyn at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 25 14:20:49 PDT 2009

Hi all,
In January, the NYC contra is holding a dance themed around "emerging
artists".  I will be calling to Stunt Double (Laurie Tupper, Christopher
Jacoby, Dave Casserly, Julie Vallimont).  It should be a great dance.

Anyway, in keeping with the theme, I would like to call some dances by
"emerging" choreographers.  I'm currently looking for dances that fit this
loose description -  "emerging" can really be defined however you want.  So,
if you know of dances that you like that you think fit the bill, let me
know!  Also let me know if the dances have been called before or still need
to be given a trial run.

Thanks,
Bronwyn