[Callers] Valentine's Day Dances

Robert Golder robertgolder at comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 16:31:02 PST 2008

Chris Ricciotti wrote this simple Valentine's Day dance for me, first
danced Feb. 14, 2004 at the LCFD contra dance in Jamaica Plain, MA.

"Bob's Valentine" by Chris Ricciotti
Duple Improper

A1) Neighbor Do-Si-Do; Neighbor Swing
A2) Four in line down the hall, turn as couples; come back, face across
B1) Ladies Do-Si-Do 1-1/2; Partner Swing
B2) Long lines forward and back; Circle Left 3/4, pass through to new
neighbors

Robert Jon Golder
164 Maxfield St
New Bedford, MA 02740 USA